We’re So Glad You’ve Found Us!
Trillium Waldorf School is currently accepting registrations for our Outdoor Parent & Child Friday morning class as well as Grade School applications for remaining placements for the 2021/2022 School Year.
Here at Trillium our students are met with an education that is not only academically rigorous, but that is interwoven with art, music and movement, experiential learning and time spent in the natural world. Our curriculum is offered at just the right time in honour of the child’s development and with reverence for the unfolding of the human being. To that end, you will find our kindergarten program to be a gentle, loving embrace, our grade school classrooms filled with wonder and awe, and our Grade 8 students enthusiastic and ready to take on their next big adventure.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to connect! (link)
How to learn more and connect with us:
We have updated our enrolment process to meet our present circumstances during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although we cannot offer in person tours at this time, we’d love to connect with you and explore how we can meet your family’s needs.
- Take a peek at these documents to learn more about enroling your child at Trillium:
- 2021/2022 New Applicant Form (link)
- 2021/2022 School Fee Schedule (link)
- Tuition Adjustment Program (link)
- View this video to get a peek inside our school (link)
- Book a time to chat with our enrolment coordinator (link) and come ready with your questions, concerns and curiosity.
Steps to admission:
- Submit an application (link), $100 fee and necessary documents as outlined in the digital application form.
- Attend virtual meetings – first with our Enrolment Coordinator, followed by a second meeting with your child’s prospective teacher.
- Receive your acceptance letter, complete your contract and financial commitments with our Finance Manager.