We envision a community which nurtures, through compassion and love, the healthy unfolding of free-thinking individuals who develop the forces and capacities to courageously and creatively meet their life intentions.
Inspired by the work of Rudolf Steiner, the Trillium Waldorf School cultivates social renewal by providing a comprehensive Waldorf education that lays foundations for intuition, inspiration, and imagination, and fosters each child’s potential.
- We hold the child within the ideals of goodness, beauty, and truth.
- We provide a holistic experience that integrates the three-fold nature of the human being (head, heart, and hands), and follows the natural rhythms of the day, week, and year.
- We create a beautiful, grounding, living space that envelops individuals on their educational journey and nurtures security, harmony, and tranquility.
- We embrace opportunities to become interconnected with our neighbours, our community, the earth, and humanity through environmental and social stewardship.
- We ensure accessibility to all those who value and support the vision of Trillium Waldorf School and the underlying values of Waldorf education.
- We embrace diversity and inclusiveness in our community and encourage opportunities for shared responsibility and meaningful involvement in the school.