Our Parent & Child Program is offered to young children from birth until four years of age, attending with a parent, grandparent, or caregiver. Weekly classes are held in a warm and inviting classroom, with small class sizes. Children engage in the program with the security and comfort of a trusted adult nearby, while adults are often able to engage in discussions of child development, family life, and Waldorf Education. An experienced Waldorf Teacher leads the class while supporting the needs of both children and parents.
- Exploration and free play in beautiful, natural space
- Circle time, including music, singing, movement and instruments
- Artistic or crafting activity engaging adults and inspiring child participation
- A seasonal soup and fresh baking prepared together and shared in class
- Tableau-style puppet story using handmade figures and simple props
- Outdoor exploration and play in our distinctive gardens and play yard
- Discussion, relationship-building and more!
Please click on the link below for our Parent and Child registration form which includes the fees and schedule for our Spring 2021 programs. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions about our Spring program offerings.